Read/The/Blog/Page

Read the entire blog page in about 30 minutes. We recommend reading it from the bottom up. This is the chronology and ideas change. And one more thing: don't miss out on the older posts.

Pageviews

Thought 14

 



I deeply hate politicians. I don't think I've ever been more passionate about something else. By it I mean all politicians: government, opposition, populists, leaders, dictators, kings, messiahs, gurus, the powerful, influencers, teachers. One thing that they all have in common is, they genuinely think people are stupid. And likewise I hate people, but because they are gullible. This hatred of people(myself included), for this particular reason, is the first kind of hatred I'm actually beginning to enjoy. Sometimes I wonder if the politicians are right. hmmm... but we never know. 

Paradoxically at the same time my love for people is increasing with the amplification of my hatred for them. I covertly thank the politicians for that.

Comments

Popular Posts